Our Lightweight Samue Jacket is a stylish jacket that will last a lifetime. Samue (or Samu-e or Samu-gi) is traditionally the work jacket for a Buddhist monk or nun in Japan. And it looks great on anyone. Wear it to the meditation hall, the dojo, around town or working in the garden. We tailor these black jackets from comfortable 6.5 oz cotton twill. The samue closes with ties and you’ll find it has a zippered outside pocket and a hidden inside pocket. Our samue is pre-shrunk, so it’s machine washable. And like all of our clothing, it’s made right here in Seattle.
Whatever your line of work happens to be, we think you’ll love doing it in this jacket.
- OUR SAMUE RUN LARGE
- X-Small Height 4′ 10″ to 5′ 4″ | Waist up to 32″
- Small: Height 5′ 2″ to 5′ 7″ | Waist up to 36″
- Medium: Height 5′ 5″ to 5′ 10″ | Waist up to 38″
- Large: Height 5′ 9″ to 6′ 1″ | Waist up to 42″
- X-Large: Height 6′ to 6′ 8″ | Waist up to 46″