Mango Wood Oryoki Set
Oryoki is a meditative form of eating that evolved in the Buddhist monasteries of China and Japan. Oryoki means "Just enough" and refers both to the simple and efficient form of eating as well as the taking of enough food to keep one’s practice strong.
Our Mango Wood Oryoki Set is a beautiful way to eat mindfully. The bowls are elegantly thin yet strong. They are a striking mix of matte black on the outside and natural mango wood or warm chestnut tinted mango wood on the inside. The bowls are finished with FDA approved food grade lacquer. They feel great in your hand.
The set includes three nesting bowls, chopsticks, spoon, a cleaning stick (setsu), utensil cloth container, cloth place mat, and cloth napkin.
- The Large mango wood bowl is approximately 5" diameter, 3" high, and holds 18 oz.
- The Medium mango wood bowl is approximately 4.5” diameter, 2.5” high, and holds 12 oz.
- The Small mango wood bowl is approximately 4" diameter, 2" high, and holds 8 oz.
- Mango wood bowls should be hand washed.
- Choose from black, navy blue or burgundy, or grey cloths. Cloths are 100% cotton and machine washable.
- Utensils are palm wood and 8” long. The utensils should be hand washed.
Large Order Discounts and Shipping Information
We offer discounts on large orders. Click here for more information.
This item ships at our standard rate to the continental US only. For shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and international shipping of cushions and benches a variable surcharge applies. For surcharge rates, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 1-800-433-0977.